Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn Days


This is my favourite time of the year. Autumn days are just perfect for the walk through the nettles...


Amongst the wild mushrooms and hedgerows


Finding, foraging and collecting natures free gifts to us ,


I sometimes feel like a squirrel collecting and gathering during these warm and sunny autumn days.




Five minutes walk from our house, crossing the narrow wooden bridge


We are in such a tranquil and peaceful place, where you see lots of wild flowers, squirrels and hear the chirping birds.



Vintage lace are beautiful, but do stop and take a look at the beautiful natural lace by your feet when you walk through the woods on a autumn day.




This is the bench I often sit on to have a picnic during the summer days


But today was a different day, a perfect autumn day for foraging and sitting down with my little journal recording the beautiful nature.



Days like this is what I like to do. What about you? do you like walking, foraging like me or rather sit down with cup of tea and a nice book.


So this is what I recorded today my readers, while I was away for a walk on a autumn day.



Also, this is the time of the year when I pull out of my cupboard my yarns and knitting needles. I just casted a new jumper for me other day. Yes, you heard me right, its for me this one but do have plans to knit other members in the family something in future.