Monday 3 November 2014

Celebrations

 













 
October was the month for celebrations in our house. Different types of fire was lit inside and outside both. Diwali (Indian festival) and little Emily's third birthday both was celebrated well. Time flies when you think about it. Motherhood is full of joy, laughter and stressful times. Its tough but nothing like it when you see a smile on your child's face and give you a hug. Visitors, celebrations and cold(unwanted guest) kept me busy. Also half term. Today girls went back to their school and playgroup so I hd bit of time in hand for threading my sewing machine and tried to make something for myself. I had no pattern for it. Used one of my old dress to cut around. Rest was trying it out a few times to fit me. I did waste bit of fabric but well! I am learning.