Thursday 3 September 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days: day 3









Thirty paintings in 30 days challenge - Day 3


(sorry these images are a bit blurry here, I don't understand why)

We can see the shift in the weather and now I think I am also so ready for this shift from holiday to work time. I'm  really grateful for the fact that I  enjoy my work, instead of it being a chore.
I have hung my little prayer flag in my studio and another one in my little caravan. I have ordered more paints and canvases and am all ready for spending my hours in my studio again.

I am almost prepared for one of the art exhibitions starting this month but still not quite ready for the Melbourne Arts Festival. Have loads to do and guess what? I have thrown myself into a 30 days painting challenge. Do I have time for it? Can I do it you think amongst the preparation of other exhibitions. Well, this is it! I decided to give it a shot and joined in with other artists in making 30 paintings in 30 days. It started on 1st September already, I am a bit late but you know what? Better late than never. I am going to keep it small and going to paint on my altered journal pages for this challenge. The aim is not to have a finished big painting, but this will take me in my studio everyday and force me to do something. Once I start painting there is no stopping me anyway. So hopefully I shall be able to do some more work for the Melbourne festival as well. This thirty paintings in 30 days is by Leslie Saeta from Slices of Life Blog.

One more thing I need to tell you lovely people reading my blog is that I also have dipped into Instagram finally. Yes, I say finally because for long time, I have been debating whether or not to join as I wasn't sure if I will be able to keep up with all the different social medias. For a while, I almost gave up Facebook too. But now I feel brave. Feel I can maybe handle all this so please dear readers follow me on my Instagram and Facebook and please don't be shy to leave a comment, as my comment box is open and working again here in my blog. I had some problems in past but have resolved them now.

A big hug and thank you to all of you for reading my blog. I am planning a giveaway soon so do remember to check it out here.