Wednesday 25 February 2015

Remembering Vanessa Cowl KAL

 

The weather has been really unpredictable lately but we know spring is just round the corner.


Down here at the Honeysuckle Studio I have been planning what all to grow (apart from honeysuckle of course). Do you remember in this post I mentioned about the "Remembering Vanessa Cowl Kal" project?


Well I have just started working on the second chapter which was out already few days back. It was so wonderful to see that second chapter was based on Vanessa's love for gardening.  Christina Wall who started this whole project in Ravelry also put some links on Vanessa's beautiful garden.


 So I chose some spring colours for the second chapter of the cowl. It is knitted in round. Will be a very snuggly cowl.

 

Meanwhile, I am still enjoying my dry poppy heads (from my garden last year) and happily sowing seeds for this year; planning my summer garden.